Sunday, September 20, 2009

"YOU are LOVED!" HFPE Quarterly Activity

Dear Sisters,

YOU are loved by your Heavenly Father, your Relief Society Presidency, your Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment Committee, your families, and countless others! I hope you know and feel that on a regular basis. However, we likely have days where that love may feel a little more faint. We may forget for a time...

That's why we invite you to come to a special HFPE Quarterly Activity, "YOU are LOVED," to remind us how much we truly are loved and some of the many resources we've been blessed with to remind us of this magnificent, unconditional gift. The inspiration for this activity came from Josh Groban's song, "You are Loved (Don't Give Up)" (see below). On a side note, I heard this song performed at one of his concerts. It's a powerful message and one we need in a world that would have us forget...




When: THIS coming Tuesday, Sep. 22nd
Time: 6:30pm
Where: The Clubhouse (email or call for directions as I don't like to put addresses on the blog)

Keynotes Speakers: Stake Patriarch and his wife
Other fun things: Handouts and take homes to help us feel loved spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, etc., lots of socializing and support

*Nursery will be provided courtesy of Kandi and her Achievement Day girls*
~Light refreshments will be served~

This will be a wonderful evening you won't want to miss! We hope you will be able to attend! Any questions, please contact Amanda or a member of the HFPE Committee.

We love you, sisters! YOU are LOVED - Always know that!

Love,
The Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment Committee

P.S. This Quarterly Activity is in preparation for the annual General Relief Society Meeting on Saturday, Sept. 26th @ 6pm. For broadcast information, click here. Otherwise, meet us at the stake center at 6pm on that day to view the live broadcast together as sisters.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look of the blog...All these activites sound GREAT!!! Wish I could come...I'd be there!!!!but I am just a few hours too far away....Keep up the Great Job... Enrichment Committee!!!!

    ReplyDelete